RMD Care is a family-owned and run care group and you’ll find that family feel and personalisation in each of our homes. The company is led by Mr Merali senior and his two sons Riyaz and Abbas who are passionate about care and embrace all residents and staff as part of their RMD family. RMD initials are named after our grandfather who we as a family cared for over a decade. This humbling and life changing experience has inspired us to provide care to our local elderly communities.
With more than 25 years’ experience providing specialist and general residential care for people in later life, we’ve shaped our care experience by listening and learning. Listening to and learning from the people who come to live with us, their relatives, healthcare professionals, social workers and from the specialists who train our teams.
One of the greatest fears for older people is losing their independence. But residential care doesn’t have to feel that way. In a safe environment that feels like home, you might be surprised at how independent and free one can be. We believe that life is to be lived and loved, so we put individual choice at the heart of home design and activity planning.
RMD CARE VISION:
- To ensure that each resident is provided with the best quality care within a home from home setting.
RMD CARE OBJECTIVES:
- To Provide a dedicated team of staff who share our passion for care.
- To promote choice, independence and dignity.
- To provide an Activity Programme created to benefit physical and mental well-being.
- To ensure all staff are trained in all aspects of care and specialised dementia training.
- Committed to ensuring that each resident gets the most out of life and feels part of the RMD Family.